Rapid CNC Prototyping China
Rapid CNC Prototyping China, XING DA CNC specializes in CNC machining services.
We can meet your needs for high precision CNC machined parts. Our service including CNC milling and CNC turning.
Our service is quick, personalized and at a low cost. Furthermore we offer various finishing services, which range from sandblasting, painting, anodizing, mirror polishing, to printing and more.
What Advantages From Prototyping Machining?
- Save time and money: the prototyping can greatly verify the feasibility before moving forward the mass production. They can adjust the designs within a short time if the real parts not work out as they expected.
- Strong materials: Compared to 3d printing, rapid prototyping via cnc machining can be used to test the mechanical function like durability. If the designs just need to check how it look like, 3d printing is a good choice,since the material selections are very limited from 3d printing,which can’t make the high-strength parts.especially the metal parts, it’s suitable to work out from cnc machining.
- Consistency: since the machining centers can work on both prototyping and mass production,the designs can understand well how the final product will act from prototyping.and it’s not always the same from 3d printing or other technologies.
- Easy design change: if there a design problem, the machined prototypewill show out easily. Then the designers can return to cad files to make quick changes. And they can compare the differences side by side to avoid the same problems for their next prototyping.
- Repeatability: Not like 3d printers, the 3d designs used there can’t be used on other production equipment like machining centers, molding equipment or anything else. While the prototype machining 3d files can be repeated on the same machine for mass production.
Our CNC Machining Services
At XINGDA CNC, we provide comprehensive CNC machining services. With our 3 and 5-axis CNC machines, milling, lathe,wire cutting and Grinding, and other specialized auxiliary CNC machining tools, we can help you with the manufacturing of any component or part.
Get a Quote Now!
Please tell us about your project including material, color, quantity, and surface finishing. Include as much information as you can so we can provide you with an accurate quote.
If you have multiple parts, you can also upload a bill of materials or documents listing the part details.